Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I had this roomate once...

... and she was really sexy. She was married to some ad executive out in L.A. She was going to school at UC Boulder. We were in the same program. She had space in her house, so I moved in. I pleaded with her to not get a divorce, but she did. Shit got weird (for me) for a bit. I began dating a girl, and it ended after she (and I) got the hint that I probably mentioned my roommate's name too much in conversation. She was dating a guy at this point. Some assistant D.A. for the city of Boulder. He had just acquired a C.I.O. job for a new airline out of Denver, a real hot shot. I was treated to the occasional rocking bed sound, but worse than that were images like this as I passed the laundry to enter my basement apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment