Monday, January 11, 2010

Godliness

I have felt that the beneficial treatment of others was my religion. To achieve godliness one would have to treat the other well. In doing so, I've failed to see an appreciation or much reciprocation for my work. My gods have left me. I'm an angry and dejected man. I seek a new religion, a religion based on hate.

I'm planning to sever all of my ties with what friends I have in the area. I need a clean break. They weigh upon me. They ridicule me. They generally ignore me. Some will even steal relationship opportunities from me, the greedy fuckers. While I'm not resentful of what chances may have been jeopardized by the meddling of my so called friends, the gesture is enough to demonstrate that they're all opportunistic motherfuckers. Any chance they get, they will take what they want. I grow tired of this selfishness, this deceit. I have to get organizizied.

No comments:

Post a Comment