Sunday, February 4, 2018

It's brighter on the inside


Why don't you go out Jay? Why do you live alone? They say.

Because it's brighter on the inside. I say. The smiles are real. Behavior is timeless. The bodies all fit. The conversations are seamless and effective, everything ends well, and nobody smells, nothing breathes, life as a fiction.

My thoughts of me and you are brighter on the inside. The smiles are white. The light is lighter. It never burns out.There are no dependencies because there are no anxieties. All is placid, warm, and immediately satisfied. We are drunk on smiles, ideas, affirmations, loves, promises, brief caresses, and just that still silence of two bodies close together, content. I am not worried. Nothing else exists in this bright interior. It is a burden to fantasy, the slavery of significance, the proximity of love and hate. I live as a puppet that I've carved from crisis, and with it I role play. I've placed it into this diorama of my life as a setting. And there I am with one of you. Together our puppets play, and I have not touched you.

No comments:

Post a Comment